Friday 14 July 2017

Another day

Um, ho hum...what to say today? I give thanks for an early night with no hypno videos (or biscuits) required! For an entertaining and interesting book about...psychopaths!

I give thanks for the sound of the drummer at his early morning practice. For not having anything too pressing to do today...apart from a bit of ironing...as there's not been a lot of energy or enthusiasm to spare. For planning other things for other days with other people...

I give thanks for doing those Shiatsu stretches again yesterday and today...and that though the natives were a bit restless for successfully focussed meditation I did manage one round of something vaguely reminscent of a Salute to the Sun

I give thanks my little quick knitting project seems to be going OK. For trying not to do 'too much' at a time by being drawn into the ravelling mystery of multicoloured yarns revealing their pattern while watching good, but not riveting, tennis. For some nice things to eat I didn't have to cook as I'd cooked them another day...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics