Thursday 20 July 2017

In camera

I give thanks for another busy day defying medical science. For the GP I spoke to yesterday reminding me I have a history of this as well as having horrible things the matter with me! He's not perhaps the most obviously medical efficient of the team but he does have the most excellent patient handling skills...

I give thanks for heading off to the city on one of the first bus pass friendly services to recce some things I like to think I might need to buy in the not too distant future. Including a new camera. As I was just checking out options today not buying, I give thanks for my current one still working despite being covered in leaking hummus oil in my bag this afternoon. I stuck it out of the window when I got home and took this to be sure...


I give thank for finding home made hummus and cous cous salad in the farmer's market. For hearing possibly the best saxophone player ever, especially after turning the corner and finding this was a small grey haired woman of some advancing years! No reason why it shouldn't be, but I bet you didn't expect that either did you?

For meeting Mima for a nice lunch in cafe I've always wanted to go to and company on the way home, but that she understood my prefering to shop on my own. For her being willing to put up with me for half an hour longer after we parted and I found the pharmacy were still waiting for my meds...and making me a cup of tea. For my meds finally arriving! For having a little epiphany about huge problem. Still can't solve it by myself...but I've completely clarified what needs to be solved. Just waiting for the Universe to respond to my clarity and send in the serendipity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics