Wednesday 13 September 2017

Layers

I give thanks I'm still going, albeit weakly not strong... Never mind energy, even enthusiasm has been in short supply for me today, so I've been giving thanks for grim thoughts of what's waiting for me at home reminding me early departure is not the soft option.

I give thanks Jan had places she wanted to go and see so I could follow her plans and ambles. For spells of bright sunshine and missing showers when we were inside... For one of the being insides being in a cathedral while a very nice seeming lady vicar said prayers for the troubles in various parts of the world from a pulpit to rows of empty pews. That seemed a rather poignant moment to witness.

For managing to find things I can eat vaguely within the renal rules and within the vicinity of vegan menu items. For getting a heater for our chilly room. For resting my weary body on the bed this afternoon even though there was too much going on in my head to actually sleep...

For the layers in this photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics