Monday 4 September 2017

One weak later



I give thanks for remembering a week ago I was gleefully swimming, and talking about buying an inflatable dinghy to play around with. I feel so feeble today I must admit this presumably abandoned piece of kit looked rather desirable instead... I give thanks for noticing if you look closely it seems as if there's a creature's face on the side of the wheelie bin!

I give thanks though my head keeps telling me I haven't the energy to put one foot in front of the other, my feet have been doing just that, and very s-l-o-w-l-y got me to town and back. I give thanks for not getting rained on...and for sitting on the seafront with a cup of tea summoning some strength for more footsteps whilst watching the ragged storm clouds trail across the horizon.

I give thanks I think Rachel is coming this evening to share some food and give me a quick acupuncture treatment. I give thanks I know I don't know for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics