Friday 15 September 2017

Rock chicks

I give thanks for finding on line a vegan cafe in one of the places we were planning to wander to today. This was for Jan alone as nuts and seeds and so on are full of things I'm already more full of than I should be. We'd already had delicious vegan Thai last night and 'afternoon tea' at noon (ie a jam and cream scone for me) so I was on a mission for a bit of battered fish and a bus to the lighthouse end of the wide beautiful bay while she munched plant food delights.

I give thanks though I found neither, I did eventually get to the lighthouse, and though I was too sore kneed to climb up the stairs I loved it anyway. I've a soft spot for islands and part time ones are especially magical. For the singing rocks (ie cunningly camouflaged birds on them) For meeting some ladies at the bus stop back who'd already seen us elsewhere and were able to tell Jan when they spotted her later that I was on the way via a fish shop they'd directed me to. Strange but true... Clearly we are quite distinctive visually which might explain why we've not seen any clothes or jewelry shops we've had to go in!


I give thanks for visiting the most lacy station I've ever seen in my life... And I've passed through or stopped at many. For a fascinating small towb museum that included an exhibition of local landmarks in Lego. The museum was the only one I recognised though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics