Monday 18 September 2017

Strange daze

I've been in a bit of a strange mood today...kind of dazy and not quite switched on. I give thanks I didn't have much to do requiring a great deal of focussed attention or interaction.

I've been giving thanks in my head for some stuff not really appropriate to share with all and sundry here. Not that all and sundry read my blog...but you never know, they might...and might not want to hear all of the meanderings of my mind! For getting on with household chores and catching up with the in town ones in the mild weather and occasional sunny spells. For a takeaway tea and a slice of cake, the quietness of the beach and the stillness of the sea, the sigh of relief feeling in the air as locals can reclaim them. For the little blue butterflies of lobelia flowers. For cleaning windows and taking care of business matters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics