Sunday 5 November 2017

Breaths of fresh air

I give thanks for all the people trying to make the world a better place... instead of just trying to make themselves a better place in the world. Mind you I give thanks for all the folk with bigger and better homes round here who have the money to burn big beautiful fireworks too, as I got to see some excellent ones last night from my humbler abode!

I give thanks for feeling more energetic in the evening so I could jump up and look...plus have a tidy round and wash the pots before bed.

I give thanks at last the paint fumes are dissipating and my eyelids are returning to their normal colour and size. For finding enough room in one of the communal recycling bins for the recycling I had to put in it...and a squirrel coming to look.

For Mima needing some shopping coinciding with me needing some cake, so we could go out for a few hours in the crisp sunshine. For the cafe up the hill being open and sheltered enough under its awning to take tea in the almost open air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics