Saturday 11 November 2017

Not sew bad

I give thanks dreams not always can come true as mine have been rather anxious and arduous lately. For waking up to a peaceful morning and a good book to stay in bed with afterwards...

I give thanks for a few hours of contented absorption in creativity. I was too tired to go out, and my hands too sore for knitting, crochet or rug making but I was able to cook and to do some sewing at the machine. I give thanks for lentil curry...for a rather nice spicy cake made with tinned pineapple and glace cherries (which are permissible)...and for some fairly successful progress with my skirt.

I give thanks for the man upstairs reminding me there's a world outside my head... and how fortunate I am to often manage to be philosophical, and sometimes even practical, when things are not working out the way I think they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics