Monday 6 November 2017

Special reserve

I give thanks for reserving a book at our local library this morning and collecting it this afternoon! I was looking at a few titles in (and not in) the catalogue and hadn't noticed that one was on the shelves here, but even if I had realised it was I wouldn't have expected it to fly off them so speedily.


I give thanks for companionable chat with the folks at knitting, and for the fresh made flapjacks I took with me being appreciated...as well as the lovely embroidered scarf I ordered from you know where on Thursday evening, turning up just in time for me to wear it out today. I give thanks it goes very nicely with my coat and sweater from the source, and for finding a specific source that used the Royal Mail, couriers often being so problematic. I give thanks though the stairs aren't finished, they're finished enough to go down with just socks on my feet to collect the post!

I give thanks though I'm tired this evening it's partly due to staying up late watching a rather good film I found on the Sony channel last night. For managing to bodge together a first course, get most of it in my mouth and write this before my very painful hands seized up for the evening. For leftover lush apple crumble I managed to save from yesterday for dessert. You just know I'm going to find a way to eat that, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics