Tuesday 14 November 2017

Swinging 59 and 3 quarters

I've not felt up to doing a great deal today so I give thanks I have completed this little retro number anyway. I'm not too pleased with the quality of the hemming, but it's my fifty nine and three quarters birthday today and I figure the area around my knees is not likely to be getting much close scrutiny in the future!


I give thanks for finally twigging you can record radio programmes on a TV box. Sometimes when I'm sewing (or snoozing) I think it would be nice to listen to a play or book being read, but whenever I turn on the radio it's something else instead. I give thanks for setting Pick of the Week to record while I look for a new serialisation to start.

I give thanks for my treatment last night, my tea prepared and served and the washing up done. For my bath, my bed, my cooker...and thinking of things to eat wihin the dietary/low energy limitations. For winning some tussles with my internet access including, when I'd turned everything off just now and started again, my google account saying it didn't recognise my laptop, and then blogger saying I wasn't the author of any blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics