Wednesday 15 November 2017

Wait...what?

I give thanks for feeling lots better after lots of sleep, plus an evening and morning of doing very little at all...bolstered and boosted by this I was able to go out and act like a fully functioning human being for a couple of hours this afternoon! I give thanks for going to collect a prescription and that it wasn't urgently required as it had met some administrative fate on the surgery's systems and wasn't available after all.

I give thanks for meeting Mima for refreshments, popping into Waitrose afterwards to stock up with my favourite foodstuffs from there...and that I hadn't been planning to have any of them for my tea as they were out of stock of all!


I give thanks for spotting these beautifully coloured leaves on the way...and sharing a laugh with the staff in the health food shop after misreading a tea bag packet that had 'organic' printed above 'assam' but seemed to say something quite different...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics