Monday 9 April 2018

Climb every mountain

Well, I give thanks I don't have to live in the tiny flat I went to see. I could... (and, who knows, maybe I might have to if it's the only place available in my price range should I ever get this one sold) but it would take a great deal of downsizing and ingenuity, including probably using the 'bedroom' as a living area as it was the only place with any decent daylight apart from the bathroom, and cutting right back on either kitchen equipment or food storage. It did feel cosy and quiet and safe though, which isn't a given round here, plus so much easier to get to. I swear this hill has turned into a mountain since I moved in!

I give thanks when I'd recovered from climbing the mountain, I was able to process a mountain of washing up, scramble some eggs and...cue drum roll...slice some bread for toast before dozing off on the sofa. And after that...cue drum roll... I managed a little light hoovering of the very crumby kitchen floor!

I give thanks for deciding to only change pillowcases, not quilt cover as well... partly because that proved quite enough exercise for an operated on inner elbow and partly because while I did it my remote control disappeared into another dimension. If I'd spent time wrestling with a duvet the TV might have vanished too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics