Wednesday 18 April 2018

Seasons in the sun

Winter, spring, summer or fall, all you have to do is...think of the first few months of this year! I give thanks today's weather was summer...and that eventually, with much groaning and grumbling, I managed to dig out some more seasonal attire and go and be sore and tired on the back beach for a bit...


I give thanks for all the sunny naturedness of the folk I met on my travels...and my sitting still. For having shop and cab doors opened for me. Chivalry? Care in the community? Who knows - but very handy when your hands are still in a very argumentative mood!

Back home, I give thanks we had a drummer boy for a little while this afternoon. Well, it could have been a man, woman or child of course,  but of all the neighbourhood disturbances it is the only one I actually truly don't mind at all!

I give thanks for giving going through several years of files and photos on an old lap top a go since this evening. So many memories...some I would have preferred to forget! Did make me very nostalgic for Windows 7 too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics